Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyPsoriasisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Surrey, BC
June 7, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

My Psoriasis was triggered in my last pregnancy. My baby is 9 months old now and it keeps getting worse. I have it on my my hands, feet, scalp, knees and albows.

July 7, 2016
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

During all three of my pegnancies, I was completely clear of psoriasis. Even if I had some before getting pregnant, they would all disappear very shortly after becoming pregnant. After all births, I had significant flare-ups, however, after my second child's birth, I was absolutely covered. I had it literally everywhere. It was terrible. I have never had it so bad, as a child or an adult.

July 1, 2016
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

During pregnancy the body seems to produce a certain something that most people report has cleared their p - after pregnancy it generally comes back unfortunately

June 28, 2016
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Ya same thing happened to me basically went away pregnant and then had a huge flare up!

June 19, 2016
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

It has lasted longer then usual, but I was not treated right when things started to flaw up, did not see my normal doctor so was passed by with the old question of you just had a baby cause you will be in pain. So this delay cause the flaw up to be one off my worse.

June 16, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyPsoriasisTeam Subscriber asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In