@A MyPsoriasisTeam Member/ My empathy with your feet splitting open. Enduring the same thing with my hands and feet. SO PAINFUL!
I have 4 large nodules on my thyroid that fortunately are benign right now. Yes, I've heard there is a connection and research shows this to be true. Also connected are low Vitamin D3 levels that need to be evaluated and treated to prevent worsening of the disease and connections to other diseases. There also seems to be a connection with other autoimmune disorders, sleep apnea, high cholesterol and heart disease. I have all three and my autoimmune disorders include Fibromyalgia.
I had a nodule on my thyroid and before I had it and half of my thyroid out my feet were terrible, the day I had it removed my feet cleared then about three weeks later it came back full force. Trying to get my thyroid back to normal I see a difference again.
I have hypothyroidism and since being diagnosed with that I was soon diagnosed with psoriasis. Pretty new to this condition. Feet splitting open. Got an infection. Ugh
I also have hypothyroidism so it goes hand and hand. Yup walking on glass right now. My husband wakes me up when I scratch in my sleep.