Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyPsoriasisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Warrenton, OR

I am confused about the literature! I have read spirulina supplement is a "super food" with high levels of protein, antioxidants, anti inflammation properties, but research also states it can increase immune systems and people who already have overactive systems should not use spirulina. Have any of you used the supplement and seen good results? Have any read or experienced negative results from using this supplement?

March 1, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

I have stomach problems with psoriasis

March 1, 2017
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Heal your gut then Alkaline food + 2-3000 mg Turmerik W/ pepper.

April 14, 2017
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Me too. Food is my enemy

March 12, 2017
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

I've never heard of this supplement! 😯

March 1, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boynton Beach, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In