Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyPsoriasisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭

can you get this cream in England ?

September 17, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Cosentyx is a biochemical in the form of injection. I've just started this form of treatment on Tuesday. I live in northern Ireland and relieve it on the NHS but my gp has advised me it is extremely exspensive.
I was taking humairia injections for 3 years and had to stop in June this year as I was showing signs of extreme nerve damage. From June until September I was on no medication to treat my chronic psoriasis and they were back with a vengeance! It was extremely difficult as I was 95% clear from using humairia. I'm only on.cosentyx 2 weeks and have takin 600ml and the difference in my skin already is amazing.
So far not experiencing any noticeable side effects and hoping will be able to use this medication for quite a while.
Ask your consultant about it because it's defs worth a go.

September 20, 2018
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

I am also taking Cosentyx. Been on it 5 months now. Seems to be going well, but pain sometimes is good others not so good.
Just need to know its working. Anyone else have good days and bad days on cosentyx?

May 17, 2020
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Cosentyx is an injection. It's very exspensive but available on NHs

February 19, 2019
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

I have never heard of Cosentyx being a cream. I take shots every 4 weeks of Cosentyx as part of my treatment.

November 4, 2018
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Yes, I have read that it is very expensive. I have also read that it works very well.

October 17, 2018

Related Questions

View All