Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyPsoriasisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Missouri Valley, IA

I have lived with psoriasis for 19 years. I have been chronically ill, since August, 2023. I have been exposed to black mold for 2 yrs, I lost my voice, re-tired every day, go to bed tired and get up retired. Haha, had a tooth decay and turned to shit in a hand basket!

The great news is, I haven’t seen the back of my hands for 19 years. It didn’t bother me, so it’s never been treated. Plaque psoriasis. I do have fatigue and all that pain too.

Can the exposure of black mold and weakened… read more

March 21, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member
March 21, 2024
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

That’s an excellent question

March 21, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Easley, SC

A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Denver, CO

A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hopkinsville, KY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In