Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyPsoriasisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Watchet west Somerset England

I'm due a covid vaccine how long should I wait between injections.

May 3, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Hi on the case of tremefeya if it is not a live vaccine . It should not be any problem . I got shingles vaccine before my first tremefeya . After that I got nemonia vaccine . My 2nd shots is due May 14. My dr injects me. I won’t be good sticking my stomach with it . But you should ask your Dr to make sure

May 3, 2024
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In