Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyPsoriasisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Crewe, UK

I have pustular psoriasis on feet and scalp. I have a crazy itchy anal area, I wondered if this could be connected as the same type of itching as other areas. Never see mention of it on here.

January 24, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Yes I've had it there and groin in my nose and ears as well as back, legs,arms,head,face, finger nails and more. The injections have been a blessing.enbrel and humira worked very good.

February 5, 2019
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

AND belly button

February 4, 2019
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

oh yes it can be in the anal and genital area.

February 4, 2019
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Hey, yes one of my friends I met at the dermatologist office had and she said she used hemaroid cream on it and it worked...Worth a try.

January 24, 2019
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Yes, I have it on my scalp, forehead, nape area, lower back, groin, under my breast and on my side....I did a parasites and Candida Cleanse for 3mos and wow! I now have round blood red circular spots in my groin area and stomach. They are very itchy and will bleed if you stretch to hard. Any Ideas 😳 what happened? Help😟😟

September 23, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ohio, Sugarcreek

A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Saugerties, NY