Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyPsoriasisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
November 8, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

I’ve never heard of P causing nausea. Maybe it could be associated with the stress of having P and that’s where the nausea is originating.

November 8, 2020
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Hey I should have been specific, I have plaque Psoriasis and nausea is not something I have experienced but that’s not to discount it. Here is a good reference point from American Academy of Dermatology https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/psoriasis/i...

Hope this help.

November 8, 2020
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

I’ve experienced nausea... never thought it would be related??

November 8, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rocklin, CA

A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Port Charlotte, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In