I saw ten different Doctors, and got ten different diagnosis before a rheumatologist figured it out. It seems every specialist wanted to make my symptoms fit into their particular field. Some of the Doctors did real damage to me before I fled from their care. I actually diagnosed myself from reading online articles before the Rheumatologist confirmed.
Some of the clues I had that it was arthritis included:
1. Pain was worse early in the morning and late at night
2. Small raised bumps on my ankles around pain sites
3. Pain was more or less symmetrical--both ankles hurt in the same place
4. Pain would diminish in early to late afternoon due to joint mobility
5. Ice made the pain worse, heat helped.
6. NSAIDS worked best for pain management
I hope this helps.
Yes.... it's okay My Friend, all will be Healed. I would like to introduce U to a Form of Meditation that U may not be Familiar with. It is not The Doctor's Fault this is the Way it is. We are Primitive about this and lack The Technology of The Future for The Present. I Feel for U My Friend. Just about Everybody goes through this Experience in one Way or another. Everything will be just Fine.
Tell Me how U are doing Today in The Present. 🙂
Was diagnosed by my rhemotologist. But it took 3 doctors & a year of being put on pain meds.
We never share your personal information with anyone.