Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyPsoriasisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
County Donegal, Ireland

Its seems to alleviate psoriasis symptoms. I took it for a couple of months and thought my psoriasis got better, obviously psoriasis flares are back so going to try it again

October 12, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

My Psor. doesn't act Up unless I'm naughty.πŸ₯“πŸ”πŸŸπŸ•πŸŒ­πŸ₯ͺ

October 12, 2024
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

🀣....When Im stressed I do eat more of those bad boys, I feel Im even more sensitive to these type of foods as time goes on. In August, I took an ulcer in my stomach apparently this coincides with auto immune problems. All the more reason to stay away from the above!

October 12, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Jacksonville, FL

A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Lancaster, OH

A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
NY hawaii and New zealand

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In