Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyPsoriasisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Had pt before shots. Also I am on a biologic. Still a little ache today and tired.

October 23, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

A biologic changes biology. Treat this as if you have a flu. Drink lots of water with lemon and get lots of rest. Watch for signs of infection.

November 6, 2024
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Yes this is normal when you get the Covid vaccine. I have the same problem everytime I get it. It can take 24-48 hours to be gone. Tylenol and plenty of fluids and lots of rest/sleep helps me the most. Feel better soon.

November 5, 2024
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Toxins cause damage and take time to deal with. Get rest and drink lots of clean water with lemon.

October 23, 2024
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

I had my Flu shots today and I have no pain or fever . I do take tremefeya every 2 months . But even if you don’t take biologics you might have some side effects after taking any kind of immunization

October 23, 2024
MyPsoriasisTeam

It's common to experience some side effects after getting vaccines, especially if you have psoriatic arthritis and are on biologics. These side effects can include:

- Fever
- Body aches
- Tiredness

These symptoms are generally mild and should resolve within a few days. However, if you experience severe or prolonged Show Full Answer

It's common to experience some side effects after getting vaccines, especially if you have psoriatic arthritis and are on biologics. These side effects can include:

- Fever
- Body aches
- Tiredness

These symptoms are generally mild and should resolve within a few days. However, if you experience severe or prolonged symptoms, it's important to contact your healthcare provider. They can provide guidance tailored to your specific health situation.

October 23, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Waterbury, CT