I think the Cure may be Concealed within the Book of God.𓆩♱𓆪
Perhaps it's individual cures based on spirituality. I know what has worked for me and it has nothing to do with a storybook.
Yes those flu shots are getting scarier. They are putting stuff into them on top of what they had already put in them. I do know this it is a strain of the flu that they put in there to get your resistance. What else they add now is beyond me. Beware of anything you're injecting into your body always. Try boosting up your immunity naturally to prevent flu exposure. Health food stores can educate you or look up online how to naturally boost your immune system.
I believe I got mine through the flu vaccine...... so far there is no evidence I am wrong, but then we all have no idea what is in these flu vaccines.......except that 'THEY' told us in 2022 they would now be putting the cvd vex, into the flu shots....and that was for 2023. Now no-one is talking about it....the sheeple are still lining up for flu shots!
Psoriasis is a medical condition, and its treatment is best guided by medical professionals. Here are some key points from my knowledge base:
- Current Treatments: Treatments for psoriasis include biologics, topicals, and lifestyle changes such as managing stress, eating a nutritious diet, and exercising. (source: "The Show Full Answer
Big pharma demands the green stuff. I don't give it to them,