Hi all. I am new here. I am currently taking Otezla, and I am beginning to wonder, is there any other meds that work faster?
I was recently diagnosed with psoriasis and I have some sores that I can't reach with the cobetasol cream. My dermatologist told me about Otezla but she said you can get very sick from it. I am afraid to take it. Does anybody have experience with Otezla and did it make you very sick? Did it help clear your plaque psorasis?
1) If you are on Otezla for psoriasis, does your dermatologist prescribe it?
2) If you are on another DMARD for your psoriasis, does you dermatologist prescribe it?
3) Have you had difficulty getting a dermatology appointment for your psoriasis because they seem to prefer their patients who pay by all cash for anti-aging procedures?
4) Have you ever been told by a dermatologist that I they cannot prescribe oral medications for psoriasis because it is not their area?
4) Do you have a local… read more
Dermatologist told me stop injection and prescribed cycloporine to take. Anyone else have reaction to injection after been clear . Nervous to start new meds .thanks for any advice
My doctor is going to start me on otezla and just wanted to hear from anyone who has taken it. How does it help? How's the side effects? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
I tried Otezla and it made me so sick, I cannot take it. My doctor wants me to try Humira. I am afraid of the cancer side effects. I was on Enbrel years ago and it worked, but I got off it because of the cancer side effects. Any thoughts on this?