Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyPsoriasisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Melbourne, AU
March 27, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

@A MyPsoriasisTeam Member I've seen rheumy as my arthritis was so bad, and been on meds (methotrexate and sulphalazine). My psrioasis has almost cleared up.. I had really bad psrioasis on my scalp and on my legs. I've been using moogoo products for shower and the psrioasis cream and I think that's helped too. I have near to nothing on my scalp now and my legs have no more scaling. Im sure this is because of the meds but as moogoo is natural I'm sure not having chemicals helps

June 30, 2017
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

I am having trouble with my doctor saying i have it. Any ideas

June 30, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Palmyra, MO