Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyPsoriasisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
December 3, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Hi yes, after being on methotrexanate for about 12 years, I started a new regime with adlumabub in England
Myself which is a biologics, I ended up in hospital because my psoriasis got worse, anyway they did a small biopsy and turns out the drug made it worse, so at 72, I decided after seeing the consultant, I was not going to try the other 12 or so drugs
So will be going back on methtrexanate after my holiday in the sun which does wonders for psoriasis.
But it works for lots of people

December 3, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
East Coast