It may help anyone looking for info on potential treatments to look them up on sites like Drugs.com or WebMD where many have years worth of reviews from actual users as well as Medically reviewed articles on each one, including potential side effects. Doctors in the US are also supposed to report each adverse event that accompanies any med to the FDA, which has a database where these can be looked up. Someone at MPT should write a tutorial about this, as drugs and drug coverage by insurance providers and by Medicare or the nhs, etc are the largest things affecting the lives of those with these conditions 🤍
Katherine, I have so much hope for Skyrizi. It seems to be working so far. Thanks for letting me know because I don't have to tell you, this stuff really SUCKS ! Billy W
Hi Katherine , I have only had Psoriasis since August. I took my 1st injection of Skyrizi in October and it seems to be working. Two shots has brought me a long way to healing up . Billy W
I tried Taltz first, but that didn't work for me so I tried Skyrizi and it has been the miracle! 3 years clear and still going strong! I have Palmoplantar Pustular Psoriasis. I still have to treat my feet for the severely dry winter skin that cracks and bleeds, but I'll take that any day over the extreme pain of the Psoriasis breakouts!