I have been reading some of the questions that are asked about one thing or the other. But no where have I read that using the many prescribed medications for plaque psoriasis or eczema is mentioned. You see the advertisement all the time. Acitretin has been the med I was prescribed. I took prednisone before that. My psoriasis right now is on face . I use different ointments to keep it from drying. Ironically these places were where my psoriasis began back in 2021 before spreading south on my… read more
You know what works for me might not work for you and vice versa. For me prednisone would knock down my rash. Mind you I was taking a regimen of prednisone. 60mg for 4 days and then 50mg and gradually less and less. When I got down to the lowest amount my rash would bound back worse. I did 4 regimens in 2021. The ointment you mentioned I tried but it never helped. All else failed I used Vaseline. The whole ordeal is a try something see if it works.
Otezla worked for me for a while now I take Cbd vitalize and omega 3
Prednisone was a medication my dermatologist told my general practitioner I was NoT to be prescribed as it would worsen my psoriasis . Topical cream that worked the best was triamcinolone acetonide cream