Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyPsoriasisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Texas City, TX
March 11, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Yes that’s one of the topical steroids prescribed for psoriasis. You’d benefit from researching any drug your doctor recommends online, somewhere reliable like Drugs.com where articles on each are medically reviewed and there are also lists of side effects given by doctors.. there you can also read reviews from actual patients instead of basing your decisions on what a couple of people may tell you about it on a forum, those reviews have added up over years..

I may be biased, I didn’t respond well to topical steroids, resulting in rebound flaring worse than what I was treating each time I stopped. They aren’t recommended for long term use ( only a couple of weeks at a time) and Psoriasis is still considered a chronic condition.. Ive shared what I learned in my profile Story. Hope that helps :)

March 22, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chicago, IL

A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
California, CA

A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cypress, TX