I was in hospital for 2 weeks, end of July, undergoing topical treatment for pustular psoriasis. My skin has completely cleared however atleast twice a day I come up in a big red blotchy rash. Mainly on my legs, arms and chest. It goes very hot and then within an hour starts calming down again until it has completely gone. Does anyone know why? I am currently on cyclosporine
Will be starting my Humira injection next week
Also when the rash comes up, the purple scaring on my legs really… read more
I began peri or pre menopause in my early 30 can go on for 20 yrs. I am now 50 and for now hot flashes better but night sweats still an issue. Ea woman is different tho we all may have same symptoms some are worse for ea
Do you think this could be the beginning of hot flashes?
In my 30s I began having episodes like you say, and then it progressed to drenching sweats out of the blue.
Now I am 51 and certain I am in menopause. But the hot flashes are ridiculous.