Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyPsoriasisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sacramento Area, CA

My Kaiser dermatologist seems to have a varied definition/identification for my scalp condition each time I see him/them.

December 11, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Yes, I've viewed many pictures of psoriasis. am somewhat at a loss in viewing non psoriasis similarities. It’s those similarities that seems to blur a clear diagnosis and place the brand on Psoriasis.

December 15, 2023
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Kaiser uses identification terms such as; "seborrhole dermatitis, lichen plano pilaris, seborrheic keratosis, scalp folliculitis" All I want is a determination of what I have and a remedy. They have never used the term Psoriasis and have prescribed Clobotasol,and TSAL.....that's it.

December 15, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, ON

A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dublin, CA

A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Clermont, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In