Diet plays a huge part.watch some of the psoriasis videos on youtube of psoriasis buddy.osoriasis is not a skin condition its an internal immune malfunction that shows through psoriasis patches.creams and uvb ect treat the skin but not the internal condition.biologicals turn off the immune respone but have lots of side effects.diet plays a huge part.if you were to put diesel into a petrol engine it goes faulty just like if you put the wrong food in you r body will not work correct.i aint got the paticence to eat like a guini oig though so il stick to uvb.good luck 😊
I have tried various diets, juicing etc. nothing worked. I do tend to stay away from sugar and fried foods. I clear up if I eat lots of Salmon and spinach and drink lots of water.
I haven't been on any medications for two years and have just focused on diet...things just keep improving but yes it is slower...but has good side effects...I hope all is well
I totally agree!!!!
Doctors say that because the medical profession only focus on instant or near instant results. That is why mainstream medicine has such a poor record with treating chronic conditions. Most of us were not born with psoriatic skin but acquired it over time and so any dietary regimes need to be given time to work.
I believe diet is a big factor for me but figuring it out takes a lot of time and patience and you will not get support from Doctors who would rather prescribe drugs.