Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyPsoriasisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chillicothe, OH

Home remedy preferred
Thanks

November 19, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Hello, when showering ? Pickup some Charcoal soap from a store to use on your body. It Works very well for Psoriasis.

November 19, 2023
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Well I wish I could do that lol. If you could See why I Cannot get anything in my ears You would understand better.

November 22, 2023
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

I hear what your saying. I've had and Still have Psoriasis almost my whole life. Some Charcoal soap and Lottions work very well for Psoriasis. Not everyone has heard about it. I was just throwing it out there what I use and Works very well. I'm kinda Wondering how Many people have Psoriasis in your Ears? I have that as well. Not fun. There are days where I wish I could drag myself on cement so I wouldn't itch in areas of my body lol. It's Really Uncommon for people to have this issue in the Ears as well.

November 20, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Alabama

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In