Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyPsoriasisTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Phoenix, AZ

My young child uses a cream the dermatologist prescribed but it doesn't help. Also hydrocortisone, aveno, and userine. Nothing eases the itch.

December 28, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

I have had psoriasis for 30 odd years, and tried all sorts of treatments, the last few years using lots of steroid ointments, phototherapy and medication which actually seemed to make things worse!! 2 months ago I started taking Psorclear (Psorclear.com) which is a natural remedy, and have found a great improvement. From looking like I was covered in measles, my skin is now much clearer, and I can wear short sleeves again (it is summer in Oz). My legs still have a way to go, and sometimes still itchy, but for that I've found Abundant Natural Health, Ocean Soothe is wonderful. It is an Australian product, but I'm sure they ship overseas. Good luck.

December 30, 2020
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

I use hydrocortisone cream with vitamins A, D and E. Walmart brand then I put Vaseline over it. I use Baby Magic lavender and chamomile body wash also. You could also try Benadryl for itching. Hope you find something to give relief.

December 28, 2020
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

I’ve been using Gold Bond Psoriasis Relief Cream (NPF Seal), On some of my itchiest and worst days, I’ve resorted to even wearing winter gloves because my scalp was so itchy but I didn’t want to destroy my skin.

December 28, 2020
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

Have you tried applying after they take a shower? Makes it easier for the medication to hit red skin instead if fighting through the scales.

Use to deal with he same thing when I was younger.

December 28, 2020
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member

My legs get so itchy I cut them up scratching especially in the winter. The main thing that helps me is baby oil. Use it right before you dry off from the shower. Also I have a CBD lotion that is very soothing

December 28, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Savannah, GA

A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lancaster, OH

A MyPsoriasisTeam Member asked a question 💭
Glasgow, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In